The WEAC Registration 2014 will be done for November/December WASSCE 2014. You have to download blank WEAC form for registration. Now know the type of registration pin/code to use. Read all rules and regulation for the examination. You can download the timetable of November/December Exam. You can check WAEC Syllabus at the official website. Download the biometric Date Capture software and view the list of supported scanners.
WAEC Registration 2014
West African Examination Council is a non-profit examination board formed for the quality education in Africa. The council was established in 1952 and providing contribution in the countries of West Africa (Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia).
The West African Examination council is a user friendly online registration website for the West African Senior school certificate examination. Here, schools in Nigeria register themselves and do registration of candidates online.
Official Website for Registration : registration.waecdirect.org
Steps to Registration :
- Candidates start their registration by enrolling their fingerprints and capturing other personal details using biometric capture software.
- Enter your bio data with all required information.
- Now upload your passport size photograph.
- Enter the contact information.
- Now selection of preferred examination town.
- Subject selection.
- Declaration of correct information.
- Submitting the registration.
- Printing of Admission notice / photo card.
So, here all steps of registration have been displayed here. You can follow these all steps and register yourself for the West African Examination Council exam 2014. After registering yourself you can enter in the examination hall because the hall ticket will be provided to you after the registration.